You are purchasing a 50 pack of WHMIS 2015 training for 50 users. After payment is received, we will issue 50 voucher codes so that your users can self-enroll themselves in the course.
The Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) has aligned with the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS). GHS is a worldwide system. With a common set of rules for classifying hazardous products, common rules for labels, and a standard format for safety data sheets (SDSs). As of December 1, 2018, there must be WHMIS 2015 labels and safety data sheets for all hazardous products in the workplace.
This course familiarizes you with the WHMIS 2015 system and how it is used in workplaces. Learning about WHMIS 2015 is part of the knowledge that you need to protect yourself and your co-workers from hazardous products.
Advantages of a SafeCheck Corporate Account
- Your own branded dashboard and login screen
- The ability to easily enroll your learners with one easy step
- Add multiple learners at once through our import feature, or allow us to do it for you and save yourself the time
- Track student progress in real-time
- Automatic email reminders for learners
- Run comprehensive reports and schedule automated reporting
- Manage and view certificates easily
- Your purchased enrollment credits do NOT expire
- Top-up enrollment credits are purchased in minimum quantities of 50