This food handler certification program pack is designed for businesses to ensure their employees have recognized training and certification in food handling. Enjoy your own branded account in our learning management system (LMS), which allows you to enroll employees easily and monitor food safety training processes. You can also access certifications and run necessary reports.
Once we receive your order, we will contact you for more details about the food safety program, branding your account, additional account supervisors/administrators, and scheduling an administrator orientation.
Advantages of a Canadian Food Safety Group Corporate Account
- Your own branded dashboard and login screen
- The ability to easily enroll your learners with one easy step
- Add multiple learners at once through our import feature, or allow us to do it for you and save yourself the time
- Track student progress in real-time
- Automatic email reminders for learners
- Run comprehensive reports and schedule automated reporting
- Manage and view certificates easily
- Your purchased enrollment credits do NOT expire
- Top-up enrollment credits are purchased in minimum quantities of 25
This food handler certification course pack is industry standard and teaches employees many different food safety skills, food safety hazards, foodborne illness types, Canadian food safety laws, and how to provide safe food service. Your employees will have access to an entire collection of food safety resources so they can build a strong foundation for food safety.
Once employees have completed the course materials, they can take the final exam on a computer or mobile phone. With no additional charges, we allow unlimited exam attempts to help employees pass the online test. Note: we do not support computers running the Windows 7 Operating System.
If you’re ready to reduce food safety hazards in your food business, choose food handler training by the Canadian Food Safety Group.