Recognized by the International HACCP Alliance and developed in conjunction with NSF International. This course meets both nationally and internationally accepted HACCP standards.
Course contains the information needed to effectively participate in the organization, development, implementation and management of a successful HACCP plan. Includes sample forms and plans.
- Study at Your Own Pace 24/7
- 180 Days Access Rights
- Certificate of Completion Issued
- ….. Topics Include
- The Importance of an International Food Code
- Basic Food Hygiene Programs
- The Five Preliminary Steps of a HACCP System
- Seven Principles of HACCP – Introduction
- A Review of the Most Common Types of Hazards
- Sample Forms
- Final Exam