Recognized by the International HACCP Alliance and developed in conjunction with NSF International. This course meets both nationally and internationally accepted HACCP standards . It contains the information needed to effectively participate in the organization, development, implementation and management of a successful HACCP plan. Includes sample forms and plans.
- The Importance of an International Food Code
- Basic Food Hygiene Programs
- The Five Preliminary Steps of a HACCP System
- Seven Principles of HACCP – Introduction
- A Review of the Most Common Types of Hazards
- Sample Forms
- Final Exam