Recognized by the International HACCP Alliance, and developed in conjunction with NSF International. This course meets both nationally and internationally recognized HACCP standards.
This online HACCP ( Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) Training Course contains the information needed to effectively participate in the organization, development, implementation and management of a successful HACCP plan. Includes sample forms and plans. Get HACCP compliance for your workplace employees.
HACCP Managers Certificate Course Topics Include:
- The Importance of an International Food Code
- Basic Food Hygiene Programs
- The Five Preliminary Steps of a HACCP System
- Seven Principles of HACCP – Introduction
- A Review of the Most Common Types of Hazards
- Sample Forms
- Final Exam