A WHMIS 2015 - Valid for All Industries 100 pack includes training for 100 users.
Once we receive your order, we will contact you for more details about the food safety program, branding your account, additional account supervisors/administrators, and scheduling an administrator orientation.
The Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) has aligned with the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS). GHS is a worldwide system with a common set of rules for classifying hazardous products, common rules for labels, and a standard format for safety data sheets (SDSs). As of December 1, 2018, all hazardous products in the workplace must have a WHMIS 2015 label and safety data sheet.
This course familiarizes you with the WHMIS 2015 system and how it is used in workplaces. This includes learning about safety legislation, hazardous product regulations, precautionary or hazard statements, disposal of hazardous products, supplier labels, labelling requirements, safety data sheets, and other health hazard information. Learning about WHMIS 2015 is part of the knowledge that you need to protect yourself and your co-workers from hazardous products and is an important aspect of occupational health and safety.
Advantages of a SafeCheck Corporate Account
- Your own branded dashboard and login screen
- The ability to easily enroll your learners with one easy step
- Add multiple learners at once through our import feature, or allow us to do it for you and save yourself the time
- Track student progress in real-time
- Automatic email reminders for learners
- Run comprehensive reports and schedule automated reporting
- Manage and view certificates easily
- Your purchased enrollment credits do NOT expire
- Top-up enrollment credits are purchased in minimum quantities of 100